I took quite a few pictures of the goings on Thanksgiving day. With good reason, it was the best Thanksgiving we have had in years.
Oh, what a great day. Let me count the ways:
1. Baby Jack blessing our food along with Uncle Josh, "And bless the bulldozer, and the bulldozer, and bless the bulldozer."
2. Mad game of Fraker vs. Orlandi ping-pong, leaving Chris half limping around like an 86 year old man.
3. Great conversation with great family and friends.
4. Great mashed potatoes, English style.
5. Loud, hyper conversations..the only way the Carty family can talk.
6. Sitting in a blue chair for 10 minutes because Jack ordered me to.
7. Watching the kids enjoy the Thanksgiving day parade the way I used to when I was younger.
Emerson: "Eating at the big table with everyone."
Ida: "Playing with everyone."
Josh: "Cherry pie."
Mellissa: "Gathering in the basement."
The comments declared
Alecia: "Ruthie's first jello courtesy of Emily."
Emily: Uncle Josh teaching Emerson to rub balloons on his head and stick them to the wall!Emily: Ida telling Aunt Emily that she asked Uncle Chris why he likes watching football? Ida then telling Aunt Emily that football is boring.
Emily: Josh Fraker "Is it hot in here?"
Emily: Talking to Alicia about c-sections in the kitchen. :(
Emily: Her dad yelling at her for asking how old Justin is (i only asked because i was trying to remember if we were ever at any stake youth gatherings at the same time as teens).