Sometimes life goes anywhere it likes.
1. Ida doesn't like small shirts, she told me with a disgusted look on her face after trying on a new shirt I brought home for her. She doesn't mean shirts that are too small. No. She means shirts that fit her appropriately. She is into Boho style right now. She "doesn't like small shrits" but she "looooves doing the dishes."
2. I have been involved with church youth groups for the last 8 years. No matter where we move, the youth find me. The story is the same about where we live now. And, in four weeks they a going to be involved in a Roadshow performance. Last night I was asked to be in charge of costuming the 25 said youth.Whoa!
I have a baby. But I like sewing and thrifting. But, I have a baby!
TO BE CONTINUED!
3. Josh bought me a treadmill from Craigslist. I hate it. I love it. It is just so boring but I feel so sweaty-tired-good after plowing through a small workout session. Thank you for the present I hate good and hate bad.
4. Urban is a master napper. I put him down in his crib awake and he puts himself to sleep. GOOD BABY!
5. Emerson is still missing his front tooth after almost two years and insists his bottom two teeth are getting loose. Oh dear, I don't do teeth.
6. I almost want to put our bathroom in time-out because it needs a good remodel sooooo bad. It is such a naughty bathroom. I am not showing you a before picture because we don't have an after.....and the before is so bad you would be so sadden to think we are still using it because there is no after shot.